Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Living and telling as it is.......


Well.......what can I say but to thank all that has been supporting me through all these years. From the day I first started into photography till now. Thank God to blogs, people around the world can now interact. If not for it, you won't be reading this either. Here's to the border less world of the internet...my first blog.

Well like me, did you find photography astounding? How pictures can reach audiences from different cultures, races, religion and languages? Its funny isn't it, that we tend to smile, smirking at the same picture. And it won't matter whether you are living in San Fransisco, London, Christchurch or even Zimbabwe? We somehow appreciate the same pics.

For me pictures connect people together. They just do. It's just worth a thousand words.


No comments: