Monday, January 5, 2009

A coffee shot


A client wanted me to come up with concept shots for them before they give me the green light for the advert. Came up a few test shots with the Hasselblad H3D (39 Megapixels).

p/s....the shot was cropped 100% (pic 1)........cropped 400% (pic 2). Shots were only sharpen b4 posting for web and nothing else.........just imagine how sharp they were before they were cropped. I'm impressed with it.

Now I can go to sleep.............at least half of the pressure is now off.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice bro...
suke tgk gmbr botol coffee tu...

Unknown said...

Soooooo sharp le the image.... my D70 oso terbelah dua.....

Cheers

zamrud photography said...

eh aku suka la nick kau tu......tukangbuatsushi......very2 unique and creative. I love creativity. I'm sure u are a good photographer too.

Adrian.....haiya.....my D80 oso break into 2 la like that. Actually after I shot this pic....me no hunger for a 35mm anymore la. it is so damn sharp.....me almost faint looking at it.

Your Average Mat said...

Hassleblad? GLUP* hehehe..

kijal said...

Love the coffee!

Unknown said...

Excellent article.its very intresting and very helpful for me and others.include more article about this topic .
Thank you for sharing
Have a niceday
thank you

https://www.globalcompanyformation.co.uk/