Tuesday, January 13, 2009

What I did on the first day of the year........




Went out with Shazly Khan and Jim Manan for a shoot with the ever sultry Evon T on the very first day of 2009. Didn't shoot much.....was still slow on the take.

Have not been shooting much lately......lost my appetite after my assignment with the H3D. Somehow compared to it....everything seemed less.

However....Evon managed to make our day and made me forget about the 3D for a while.

Thanks Evon, Shazly and Jim for accompanying me that day.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Well done on the shots, but i wonder what the result will be IF that pics of Evon T is taken with H3D?... Anyway, A good way to start off the year...

Well done... Seefoo...

zamrud photography said...

Wow..........that'll be excellent if she's taken on the H3D....I really rate her on par as Amber. Seriously. Thanks for the thumbs up mate...me needed it.

Me no sifu too.

Kurt (OrionMystery) said...

Wonderful shots, Zamrud :)

Sha said...

nice shots.. luv da second pic =)

Unknown said...

Excellent article.its very intresting and very helpful for me and others.include more article about this topic .
Thank you for sharing
Have a niceday
thank you

https://www.globalcompanyformation.co.uk/